Physical & Developmental Disabilities
Our team of physiotherapists are trained in multiple areas to provide the most well-rounded care for your child, focusing on increasing mobility, strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, motor planning and other gross motor skills for children with neuromuscular, congenital and acquired disorders.
Your child will be booked for a one hour initial assessment where a therapist will work with you to set physical goals for them and then provide you with a treatment plan. If you are planning to use government of grant funding for your child’s therapy please give us a call before booking.
- NDT/Bobath Techniques
- Dynamic Core For Kids
- Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME)
- Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy
- Post-botox/operative consultation & treatment
Clinic Equipment Highlights
- Body-weight support treadmill (Vancouver)
- LiteGait (Surrey)
- Pilates Reformers
- Pediatric stationary bikes
- Custom child-size ramps, stairs, and ladders
- Various therapeutic swings
Early Intervention (0-5 years old) and School-Aged Therapy (6-18 years old)
- Consistent, intensive physiotherapy treatments in a fun clinic environment
- Home, preschool & daycare visits available to compliment clinic sessions
- Consult with public physiotherapists and other health care practitioners regarding your child’s therapy and equipment needs
Please contact us for more information and assistance with application process if your child qualifies.
- Private Extended Benefits
- At Home Program
- Autism Funding Unit