Sijia’s passion in the pediatrics started at a young age while volunteering with a summer camp for children with disabilities. This experience motivated her to become a physiotherapist so she can help children of all ages reach their full physical potential. Sijia went on to complete both her Bachelor of Science and Masters of Physical Therapy degrees from the University of British Columbia.
Since then, she has worked with various child developmental centres, plagiocephaly/torticollis clinics, and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, treating children from birth to 18 years with various neurological, developmental and musculoskeletal conditions.
Sijia is very excited to be a part of Kids Physio Group, use her passion to find creative ways in helping each child reach his or her goals, and make a difference!
In her spare time, Sijia enjoys running, hiking, yoga, and photography.
- Level 1 Advanced Orthopedic Manual Therapy certification
- Contemporary NDT for Baby and Young Child
- Complete Concussion Management Certification
- Trained in the Hammersmith Infant Neurological Exam (HINE)
- KTaping Paediatrics
- Certified Carseat Technician
- Baby Beats and Breaths; Therapeutic Interventions for the Premature Infant with Cardiopulmonary Compromise
Tuesday 12:00 – 7:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 12:00pm
Thursday 4:00 – 7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm