Paula is a multifaceted writer who was raised in the Toronto suburbs of North York and Scarborough. She earned an HBA in Arts & Contemporary Studies with a Minor in English at Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University) and a Graduate Certificate in Professional Writing & Communications at Humber College. She is passionate about building engaged, informed, and inclusive communities through effective verbal and written communications.
Purpose-driven and creative with a versatile freelance background, she has lent her skills to both local and international non-profits, start-ups, and corporations in areas such as health and wellness, children and youth education, hospitality, and marketing. She enjoys working with children and is excited to merge her growing interest in pediatric health with her long-standing love for education, community building, and communications at Kids Physio.
In her spare time, Paula can be found building her writing portfolio, curating playlists on Spotify, attending live concerts, exploring local shops and restaurants, cuddling with her Boxweiler, baking sweets, and going on nature walks.
- PgCert in Professional Writing & Communications – Humber College
- HBA in Arts & Contemporary Studies, Minor in English – Toronto Metropolitan University
- Communication Foundations Certificate – LinkedIn Learning
- Content Marketing Foundations Certificate – LinkedIn Learning
- Writing in Plain Language Certificate – LinkedIn Learning
- Google Analytics for Beginners Certificate – Google Academy