Nazly’s curiosity and passion for physical therapy sparked when she trained as a figure skater and continued to grow as she completed her Bachelor’s in Kinesiology. Over the years, Nazly has gained experience working with children in a variety of settings, including teaching classical piano, volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House, and leading youth camps. After having a paediatric placement, she knew she absolutely had to pursue a career that involved working with kids, which is why she is so grateful to be a part of Kids Physio Group!
Nazly has experience working with children with Autism, Down syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, sports-related injuries, and growth-related pain. She strives to help children achieve their physical activity goals and increase their participation by providing fun and individualized physiotherapy sessions. Nazly also has experience working with infants who have torticollis and plagiocephaly. She will now be offering services to families with infants who are experiencing feeding difficulties.
When she is not at the clinic, Nazly can be found hiking, running, cycling, or playing the piano.
- Bachelor of Kinesiology – University of British Columbia
- Master of Physical Therapy – University of British Columbia
- Newborn Feeding Assessment and Treatment
- Hammersmith Infant Neurological Examination (HINE)
- Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy Level 1
- Calibrate Pilates: introductory course