MScPT, BScH (Kin)
Senior Physiotherapist &
Book an appointment at:
Hillary has dedicated her career to working with kids, and is so grateful to have been on the Kids Physio Team since 2018. After spending an incredible year with her colleagues out west she returned to her hometown of Toronto to open 2 locations of Kids Physio with her business partner Jenn!
Hillary grew up training as a provincial level gymnast and coaching 3-6 year olds recreationally. It was her love of movement and appreciation for the human body that drew her to an undergraduate degree in Kinesiology at Queen’s University (2014). She then went on to obtain her Masters of Science in Physical Therapy at the University of Toronto (2016), with the main goal of working in Paediatrics.
Hillary’s favourite part of her job is how creative she gets to be while also thinking very critically and applying clinical reasoning. Although she does not have a lot of clinical availability at this time, Hillary is loving supporting her team members as they grow and learn.
Outside of work, Hillary loves having a coffee from her Ember mug, taking her dog Wally on trail walks, training for half marathons, binging netflix shows, and listening to her record collection.
Hillary is passionate about continuing her education in order to provide the best treatment for her clients. She has successfully completed:
- Kids Bowel and Bladder Disorders (Currently enrolled)
- Developmental Orthopedics, Beverly Cusick (April 2021)
- Building Blocks, Kinesio Kids (November 2020)
- Maximize Neuroplasticity and Minimize Maladaptive Habits in CP, Pia Stampe (June 2020)
- Stott Pilates Rehabilitation Program Mat Level 1&2 (April 2019)
- Contemporary NDT Treatment of the Baby and Young Child (October 2018)
- Complete Concussions Certified (August 2018, recertified 2020)
- Hammersmith Infant Neurological Examination (May 2018)
- Therapeutic Evaluation and Treatment of Idiopathic Toe Walking (February 2018)
- Introductory Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Theory (November 2017)
- Orthopaedic Physiotherapy for Children with Cerebral Palsy (May 2017)
- Cueves Medek Exercises Level I Certified (November 2016) Level II (May 2017)
- Dyanamic Core for Kids (May 2017)
- Managing Children with Cerebral Palsy Online Course Completion (October 2016)
Click HERE to view Hillary’s schedule.