Physiotherapy treatments focus on increasing mobility, strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, motor planning and other gross motor skills for children with neuromuscular, congenital and acquired disorders.
Our team of physiotherapists are trained in multiple areas to provide the most well-rounded care for your child.
- NDT/Bobath Techniques
- Dynamic Core For Kids
- Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME)
- Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy
- Post-botox/operative consultation & treatment
Clinic Equipment Highlights
- Body-weight support treadmill (Vancouver)
- Pilates Reformer (Vancouver)
- Pediatric stationary bike
- Custom child-size ramps, stairs, and ladders
- Various therapeutic swings
Early Intervention (0-5 years old) and School-Aged Therapy (6-18 years old):
- Consistent, intensive physiotherapy treatments in a fun clinic environment
- Home, preschool & daycare visits available to compliment clinic sessions
- Consult with public physiotherapists and other health care practitioners regarding your child’s therapy and equipment needs
Please contact us for more information and assistance with application process if your child qualifies.
- Private Extended Benefits
- At Home Program
- Autism Funding Unit