Winta was born in Ottawa, Ontario. Her love for all things movement led her to Lakehead University where she played varsity basketball and graduated with an Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology. She then went on to complete a Master of Science in Physical Therapy from the University of Toronto.
Winta has a special interest in working with children and teens dealing with sport and/or orthopaedic injuries. Drawing from her experience as an athlete and as a current coach, Winta understands that her patients are more than just ‘little adults’ and ensures they feel empowered during their care. She is committed to helping her patients optimize their function and performance by integrating the latest evidence into her practice and by making it fun!
Outside of work, Winta has the pleasure of coaching local high school and club basketball teams. She also likes to hike and eat good food. Whatever the activity, Winta adores spending quality time with her family and friends.
- Bachelor of Kinesiology Honours at Lakehead University
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy at University of Toronto
- Intro to Neurodevelopmental Treatment in Pediatrics
- Manual Therapy Level 1
- Sports First Responder
- Sports Taping
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- T2XL Level 1 & Level-2 Cueing & Programming (Strength & Conditioning)
Tuesdays 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Thursdays 2:00pm – 7:00pm