Born and raised in Richmond, Taylor grew up working a variety of jobs with children prior to completing his Master of Physical Therapy at UBC. These positions include a minor hockey coach, a Canucks Autism Network support worker, a sport camp leader, and a behaviour interventionist. Taylor joined Kids Physio Group for the opportunity to help children be their best in a nurturing and fun team environment.
Taylor is passionate about working with children and families of all ages to help them achieve their goals in an enjoyable and effective manner. He appreciates how no two kids are the same, so each child requires their own individualized treatment plan. His clinical experience includes, but is not limited to, children with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Orthopaedic Injuries (e.g., Ankle sprain, Bone fracture, Post-surgical rehab)
- Torticollis and Plagiocephaly (Flat Head Syndrome)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Genetic Disorders
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Gross Motor Delay
As a little kid, Taylor played a broad collection of sports. Now, as a big kid, he enjoys playing and watching hockey, learning new snowboard tricks and guitar riffs, and kindly returning golf balls back to their respective homes.
Taylor values lifelong learning, and has completed the following continuing education courses:
- Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy Level 1
- Mulligan Concept Lower Quadrant
- Every Motor Event is a Sensory Event First: Anxiety, Self-Regulation, and Postural Control
- Sensory Integration and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- NeuroKinetic Therapy Level 1 Certification
- Hammersmith Infant Neurological Exam (HINE) Certification
- Complete Concussions Certification
- Dynamic Core 4 Kids
- Autism Matters
Click HERE to view Taylor’s schedule.