Family is a core value of Taylor’s that fuels his practice to help children thrive. He believes that every child deserves the opportunity to succeed, so his mission is to help children and their families break down barriers to participation in their lives. Whether that means safely returning to a sport, or learning to walk independently.
Taylor grew up locally and loved playing sports as a child, especially hockey. Much of who he is today sprouted from the relationships, challenges, and leadership positions he’s experienced through sport, which contributed to why he became a physiotherapist. Before physio, he supported kids and adults working at sports camps, adapted programs, coached hockey, behaviour intervention, and an assisted living facility.
As a physio, Taylor has worked with children and families of all ages with a variety of presentations. He is happy to work with any individuals who come into our clinic to learn their stories and create a personalized treatment plan with them.
On his days off, you can find him playing and watching hockey, learning new snowboard tricks and guitar riffs, and trying to find his ball on the golf course.
“Be kinder to yourself and then let your kindness flood the world”
– Pema Chodron
- Master of Physical Therapy – UBC
- Bachelor of Kinesiology – UBC
- Registered Autism Service Provider (RASP)
- Complete Concussion Management Certification
- Autism Matters
- Canadian Adaptive Snowsports (CADS) – Snowboard Level 1
- Dynamic Core 4 Kids
- Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy Level 1
- Every Motor Event is a Sensory Event First: Anxiety, Self-Regulation and Postural Control
- Sensory Integration and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- NeuroKinetic Therapy Level 1 Certification\
- Mulligan Concept Lower Quadrant
Click HERE to view Taylor’s schedule.