Originally from Colombia, Silvana moved to Canada in 2003. Silvana is the co-owner of the City Kids Physio location. She completed her undergraduate degree in Kinesiology at the University of Calgary before moving to Vancouver to pursue her dream of becoming a pediatric physiotherapist, obtaining her Masters of Physiotherapy from UBC. Silvana has always loved working with kids. She has experience in working with children with various injuries and conditions, from babies to teenagers.
Using her post-graduate education and certifications, Silvana has helped rehabilitate a great variety of injuries, ranging from musculoskeletal injuries to concussions. Silvana loves working with babies and children with complex disorders, and has experience with neurological conditions, torticollis and plagiocephaly, developmental delay and congenital conditions. Silvana has taken extended education courses to ensure she has the skills required to treat the many conditions experienced by children of all ages. Prior to opening the City Square location, Silvana was also the Clinical Director of our Vancouver clinic, working to ensure our clinic ran smoothly and could provide the best care possible to our clients. In her spare time, Silvana enjoys staying active in any way she can, and particularly likes yoga, rock climbing, running, and hiking.
- Intermediate Neuro-Developmental Treatment (NDT)
- Contemporary NDT Treatment of the Baby and Young Child
- Evaluation and Treatment of Toe Walking
- Bobath introductory course
- Cuevas Medek Exercise Level I (CME)
- Level I Advanced Orthopedic Manual And Manipulative Therapy
- Mulligan mobilization with movement
- NKT Level 2
- Complete Concussion Management (CCMI)
Tuesday to Saturday