Shirley grew up in Toronto, Ontario and completed her undergrad in Kinesiology at the University of Western Ontario. She then pursued her Masters in physical therapy at the University of Alberta, and moved to Vancouver after her studies.
Shirley joined the Kids Physio Group after 10 years of experience in Physiotherapy. Her passion for children and families was discovered through entering the world of parenthood and having little kiddos of her own. She is pursuing her love and joy in helping children reach their potential.
She is particularly passionate in the area of care for babies and young children. This includes treating children with torticollis, plagiocephaly, delayed gross motor skills, and more. Shirley is also passionate about sharing knowledge especially in the early years of development through educational talks and webinars. She is excited at this great opportunity to be a part of your story!
Most of Shirley’s time is occupied with chasing around her little kiddos and spending time with her young family. When she has some spare time, she loves playing volleyball and staying active.
Shirley is able to offer sessions in Cantonese.
- Early Detection and Intervention for Cerebral Palsy Conference
- An Introduction for Treating the Pediatric Pelvic Floor
- Supporting individuals with autism in physiotherapy settings
- Infant Treatment Based on NDT Principles
- Posture, Movement & Function
- Maximize Neuroplasticity and Minimize Maladaptive Habits in Children, Teens and Adults with Cerebral Palsy
- Pediatric K-Taping
- Pediatric Functional Strength Training
- Pediatric Motor Development: Ages 0-3
- Dynamic Core for Kids
- Infantile Torticollis and Plagiocephaly
- NDT/Bobath Certificate Course in the Management of Adult Hemiplegia
- Mobilization of Muscles