Book an appointment at:
Sam is a proud Maritimer. After graduating physiotherapy school, she moved to Northern BC to take on a sole charge role in a rural hospital. Within a few months, Sam started working with kids and never looked back.
Sam est bilingue et est contente de vous offrir ses services de physiothérapie en Français!
Sam has experience working with kids of all ages and abilities. She loves how much FUN her job is and is empathetic in striving to support kids and their families as they work towards the goals that are most important to them.
Sam is thrilled to be bringing Kids Physio to Halifax. She is excited to connect with other talented healthcare professionals, local community groups, and sports teams who prioritize kids’ physical development. Sam looks forward to seeing her team grow and is dedicated to supporting these skilled individuals who will positively impact the lives of kids and families each and every day.
When not at the clinic, Sam can be found outside with her husband and/or chasing after their two young girls. They are in love with their little home nestled in the woods next to the Atlantic ocean.
- BSc in Biology from Dalhousie University
- MSc in Physiotherapy from Dalhousie University
- Developmental Orthopedics of the Trunk and Lower Extremity (Beverly Cusick)
- Introduction to Bobath
- Partners in Movement: A family-centered approach to pediatric kinesiology (Vickie Meade)
- Assessment and Management of Rheumatic Disease (Mary Pack Arthritis Centre)
Click HERE to view Sam’s schedule.