Book an appointment at:
Prachi (p r ah ch ee) was born and raised in Mumbai, India. Being surrounded by a family of doctors and surgeons, she was exposed to physiotherapy very early on. She learned the importance of it through her own experience post injuries as a trained classical dancer. She also speaks Hindi fluently and understands a few regional languages.
Her keen interest in injury prevention and management lead her to pursue a Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy, followed by a Masters in Neurological Physiotherapy.
As a practicing physiotherapist in India, she wanted to learn more about how she can best support her clients’ recovery and development. This led her to move to The 6ix, where she pursued a 1-year graduate program in Autism and behavioral sciences.
She has experience working with:
- Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Downs syndrome, and Genetic disorders.
- Children, teens, and athletes with activity-induced pain and sport-related injuries.
Her therapeutic approach is all about the *fun:learn ratio*. She spends time understanding her client’s goals, plays detective to identify the primary issues, and then proceeds to prescribe play-based exercises that are challenging, engaging as well as age-appropriate!
She recently moved to Beautiful BC to experience all the Great White North has to offer!
5 fun things about Prachi:
- Favourite 🎵 – Oh Child by Robin Schulz
- Favourite Quote 💬 – “people who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable”
- Favourite movie 🍿 – Lord of the Rings
- Favourite form of self-care – 1minute dance 💃🏻, karaoke parties 🎤 , reading 📖 , and jumping rope.
- Food motivators – 🍭 Sourpatch Kids
Click HERE to view Prachi’s schedule.