Nitin was born and raised in New Delhi, India. After completing his Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from India in 1999, he moved to Edinburgh, Scotland to pursue his postgraduate studies. He lived and worked as a paediatric physiotherapist in Ireland for nearly 4 years, and then moved to London, United Kingdom.
He then worked as a Senior Community Paediatric Physiotherapist in the National Health Services (NHS) for more than 5 years. In 2009, he relocated to Canada and continued to work as a paediatric physiotherapist for the public health sector (Reach Child and Youth Development Society) and then joined the Kids Physio Group Family in the year 2010. In 2013, he entered into a partnership with Laura Patrick (Founder, Kids Physio Group) and opened the doors of the 2nd location of Kids Physio Group in Surrey.
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy from Mangalore University, India in 1999.
- Post Graduate Dip in Paediatric Physiotherapy from Queen Margaret University in 2001.
- Completed the 8-week intensive Bobath/NDT course from Bobath Centre, London for treatment of kids with neurological impairments.
- Attended and Completed CME Level 1 & 2 Courses
- Attended and Completed Paediatric Myofascial Release Technique Treatment course.
- Attended and Completed Paediatric Vestibular and Gait Analysis Course
- Attended and Completed Complete Concussions Course
- KTaping Paediatrics