Was born and raised in New Delhi, India. After completing my Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy from India in 1999 moved to Edinburgh, Scotland to pursue Post Graduate studies. Lived and worked as a Pediatric Physiotherapist in Ireland for nearly 4 years following which moved to London, United Kingdom. Worked as a Senior Community Pediatric Physiotherapist in the National Health Services (NHS) for more than 5 years. Relocated to Canada in the year 2009 and continued to work as a Pediatric Physiotherapist firstly for the public health sector ( Reach Child and Youth Development Society) and then joined the Kids Physio Group Family in the year 2010. In 2013 entered into a partnership with Laura Patrick (Founder, Kids Physio Group) and opened the doors of the 2nd location of Kids Physio Group in Surrey
- Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy from Mangalore University, India in 1999.
- Post Graduate Dip in Pediatric Physiotherapy from Queen Margaret University in 2001.
- Completed the 8 weeks intensive Bobath/NDT course from Bobath Centre, London for treatment of kids with neurological impairments.
- Attended and Completed CME LEVEL 1 course.
- Attended and Completed Pediatric Myofascial Release Technique Treatment course.
- Attended and Completed Pediatric Vestibular and Gait Analysis Course
- KTaping Paediatrics
Available Monday to Friday