Mo grew up in Toronto, spending most of her summers at a camp in Muskoka, where she first found her passion for helping kids develop new skills through fun and creative programming. Before becoming a physiotherapist, Mo played water polo at the international level competing with the Canadian Junior National Team. During her sessions, she loves to be imaginative and silly while still acknowledging the hard work that her kids put in towards achieving their goals.
Mo is passionate about treating babies and children with developmental delays and neurological conditions. She has additional training in Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) Level I, Introductory Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT), Paediatric Equinus Gait (Toe-Walking), infant development, and Autism spectrum disorder. Mo is very involved with mentorship and teaching roles through Kids Physio Group, and is always looking to expand her skill set through continuing education courses.
Outside of the clinic, Mo loves to get out of the city and go camping. She is now an avid runner/triathlete and loves to scope out new restaurants. Let her know if you have any recommendations!
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Kinesiology at Queen’s University
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy at University of Toronto
Continuing Education Courses
- Cuevas MEDEK Exercises (CME) Level I
- Introductory Neuro-Developmental Treatment (NDT) and Dynamic Core for Kids
- Paediatric Evaluation and Treatment of Toe Walking
- Infantile Torticollis and Plagiocephaly
- Practical Paediatric Physiotherapy 0-6 months
- Paediatric Functional Strength Training
- Autism Matters
Click HERE to view Mo’s schedule.