Mo grew up in Toronto and spent many of her summers at camp in Muskoka, where she first found her passion for helping kids develop new skills through fun and creative programming. She loves to be imaginative and silly while still acknowledging the hard work her kids put in towards achieving their goals. Having played waterpolo for the Canadian Women’s Junior National team, Mo has had many sport-related injuries herself and understands first-hand the frustrations and pressures of an athlete’s rehab journey and returning to sport.
Mo loves to be involved with mentorship roles through Kids Physio Group, and is continuously looking to expand her skill set through continuing education courses. Mo is passionate about treating babies and children with developmental delay and uses her extended education to treat torticollis and plagiocephaly, developmental hip dysplasia, toe-walking, cerebral palsy, and neurological conditions.
Outside of the clinic, Mo takes every chance she can to get out of the city and go camping. She also loves to run and scope out local restaurants – let her know if you have any recommendations!
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Kinesiology at Queen’s University
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy at University of Toronto
- Cuevas MEDEK Exercises (CME) Level I
- Introductory Neuro-Developmental Treatment (NDT) and Dynamic Core for Kids
- Paediatric Evaluation and Treatment of Toe Walking
- Infantile Torticollis and Plagiocephaly
- Practical Paediatric Physiotherapy 0-6 months
- Paediatric Functional Strength Training
Saturday 9:00 – 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday 12:00pm – 7:00pm