Book an appointment at:
Laurissa was born and raised in Coquitlam and always knew she would want to work with kids one day. She has been involved in assisting at soccer camps, coaching skating, and coaching volleyball at the school and club level. She additionally volunteered with the Canucks Autism Network, helping children with ASD learn to skate. After completing her BA in Psychology at UBC, she started volunteering with Kids Physio, and it was through that experience that she found her passion, and entered into the Masters of Physical Therapy program at UBC. Laurissa is passionate about helping kids of all ages reach their full potential and making sure they have fun while doing it.
In her spare time, Laurissa can be found hiking the local trails, working on her golf swing to hopefully one day graduate to a full course, or making a mess in the kitchen as she experiments with any recipe that catches her eye. She also values time with her friends and family and taking time to relax and enjoy a good book.
- BA in Psychology with a minor in Commerce from UBC
- Masters of Physical Therapy from UBC
- Level 1 Advanced Integrated Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Hammersmith Infant Neurological Examination (HINE)
- Complete Concussions Certification
- Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) Level 1
Click HERE to view Laurissa’s schedule.