Born and raised in Kamloops, Kelsey moved to Vancouver for her Master of Physical Therapy in 2011. During that time she had the opportunity to do a clinical placement at the flagship location of Kids Physio Group in Vancouver. She knew then that paediatrics was her passion and has been with Kids Physio Group ever since. Kelsey worked for six years at Kids Physio Group’s Surrey location, serving families from Vancouver to Chilliwack. She recently moved to the Okanagan with her husband and two daughters and joined the Kelowna Kids Physio team.
Kelsey believes that the most rewarding aspect of working with kids is treating them and their families as a whole. It is a privilege to be able to form such close connections with the children she works with. She believes this is key to helping a child achieve their goals, particularly when that child requires treatment for many months or years.
Kelsey loves connecting with other resources in the community that she can utilize to advocate for her clients and help them reach their highest potential. She is excited to make those connections here in her new community of Kelowna! Kelsey is confident working with kids of all ages, and with a wide variety of conditions. Kelsey loves how unique and inspiring each child is and looks forward to meeting many new, smiling faces!
- RASP (kiddos with ASD ages 0-5)
- CME Level 1 – applicable to a wide variety of diagnoses and ages
- Complete Concussions Certification
- Newborn Feeding – helping moms and babies with latch mechanics and positioning, and assessing baby for tension in the muscles of jaw and neck, as well as assessing for tongue and lip ties
- Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT) Levels 1 and 2 – complements treatment for sports injury and muscle imbalances in kids and teens
- Cuevas Medek Exercises: Level 1 and 2
Click HERE to view Kelsey’s schedule.