Kathryn grew up in Port Coquitlam, BC and has aspired to become a paediatric physiotherapist for as long as she can remember! She has observed firsthand the positive impact that physiotherapy can have on a child and their family’s life. Kathryn was previously a research assistant at BC Children’s Hospital studying risky outdoor play for children. Other previous experience working with children includes volunteering as a reading buddy at her local library and tutoring youth with diverse abilities.
Kathryn completed both her Bachelor of Kinesiology with a Minor in Family Studies and her Master of Physical Therapy at the University of British Columbia. Her interest in paediatrics was further strengthened after her physiotherapy placements at Kids Physio Group and the BC Centre for Ability. She is committed to providing fun and goal-oriented physiotherapy services to youth of all ages and abilities. Kathryn is also a Registry of Autism Service Providers (RASP) certified physiotherapist.
Outside of the clinic, Kathryn enjoys travelling, walking her dog, and baking/experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen.
- Bachelor of Kinesiology with a Minor in Family Studies, University of British Columbia
- Master of Physical Therapy, University of British Columbia
- Registry of Autism Service Providers (RASP) – Physiotherapist
Continuing Education Courses
- Hammersmith Infant Neurological Examination (HINE)
- Level 1 – Advanced Integrated Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Click HERE to view Kathryn’s schedule.