Kasia is originally from Alberta, but moved to B.C. fifteen years ago for the warmer weather! Since then, she has taken full advantage of the gentle climate and now enjoys many active pursuits including: running, biking, yoga, and Olympic weightlifting.
Kasia found her love for paediatric physiotherapy as a student when she was lucky enough to get a clinical placement at Kids Physio. Having now graduated from the Master’s of Physical Therapy program at UBC, she is so excited to be back at Kids Physio helping kids of all reach ages reach their maximum physical potential.
- Bachelor of Arts, Simon Fraser University
- Master of Arts, Simon Fraser University
- Master of Physical Therapy, University of British Columbia
Continuing Education Courses
- Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy Level 1
- Hammersmith Infant Neurological Examination (HINE)
Click HERE to view Kasia’s schedule.