Jenn grew up in Montreal, Quebec. As a figure skater and later coach, Jenn has always had a love for teaching children new skills. She attended McGill University, completing an undergraduate degree in Anatomy and Cell Biology, followed by a Master’s degree in Physical Therapy in 2010. Upon graduating, Jennifer immediately pursued a career in pediatric physiotherapy. She has worked in the private sector at multidisciplinary clinics, a doctor’s office, as well as in her own capacity as an independent practitioner. Jennifer also has experience in the public sector, working at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital. Jenn is passionate about combining her previous experiences in both the public and private sectors to create a clinic which will provide the highest level of care and support for clients and their families. Through many continuing education courses, Jenn has expanded her skill set as a pediatric physiotherapist in order to maintain and uphold standards of best practice as well as keep up with the latest research. As a mother of 3 young children, Jenn can relate to the parents of her clients and strives to provide a clinic environment which is warm and welcoming, as well as space where parents can feel at ease and children can have fun.
- BSc Anatomy and Cell Biology with minor in Kinesiology from McGill University
- Master’s of Physiotherapy from McGill University
- Level II Cuevas MEDEK Exercises certified
- New Paradigms in Foot and Ankle Deformity Management – Beverly Cusick
- Introduction to pediatric NDT
- Keeping Kids Moving – current practice in pediatric musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Physiotherapy for Children with Cerebral Palsy
- K-taping Pediatric Therapist
- A Systematic, Intensive Approach to Maximize Neuroplasticity And Minimize Maladaptive Habits in Children and Teens with CP – Pia Stampe
- Newborn Feeding
Click HERE to view Jenn’s schedule.