Evelyn was born and raised in Vancouver, BC. She always had a passion for working with kids and spent many years volunteering and working at different summer camps for children, including Pedalheads. Evelyn completed her Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology at Simon Fraser University. During that time she began volunteering at Surrey Kids Physio where she was immediately drawn to the way the physios used games to make sessions fun for the kids. After volunteering for several years and working with some inspiring physiotherapists, she decided to pursue a career in pediatric physical therapy.
In 2018, she moved to London, Ontario to complete her Master of Physical Therapy at Western University. While at school, she completed a placement working with children under the age of five, which confirmed her desire to work in pediatrics. In the fall of 2020, Evelyn completed her program and moved back to BC. In her spare time, Evelyn enjoys hiking, running, swimming, camping, and spending time with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Simon Fraser University
- Master of Physical Therapy, Western University
- Level 1 – Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy
- Hammersmith Infant Neurological Examination (HINE)
- Complete Concussion Management Certification (CCMI)
Click HERE to view Evelyn’s schedule.