Born and raised in Montreal, Casey grew up wanting to try every sport under the sun – from basketball to track and field, badminton, skiing, and soccer. Casey moved to Vancouver to pursue her undergraduate degree in Kinesiology at UBC, where she fell in love with the mountains and stayed to complete her Masters of Physical Therapy.
As an elite level soccer player, Casey’s first glimpse of physiotherapy was through her own injuries during her early teens. This sparked a passion for learning about the human body, movement, and injury treatment and prevention. Casey has over 10 years of experience coaching soccer for kids aged 4 to 8, and teens in Special Olympics. She is excited to combine these passions as a team member at Kids Physio. From achieving motor milestones to participating in a favourite physical activity, Casey’s goal is to help kids have fun while building a strong foundation of movement skills to remain active for life! Casey is also fluent in French!
In her spare time, Casey can be found trail running, backcountry camping, playing soccer, or traveling the world.
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, University of British Columbia
- Master of Physical Therapy, University of British Columbia
- Level 1 – Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy
- Introductory Bobath Concept Course
- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1
- Complete Concussion Management (CCMI) Certification