Alison grew up in Barrie, Ontario. She began her university studies at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario where she graduated with an Honours Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. During her time at McMaster, she was a member of the Varsity Women’s Rugby team. Her passion for sports, health and helping others lead her to pursue a Master of Science in Physical Therapy at Queen’s University. Alison’s desire to focus her career in paediatric physiotherapy flourished through a unique paediatric placement in Australia.
Alison is passionate about helping children achieve their functional and sport related goals by creating a fun environment for therapy. She loves working with babies and children with developmental delays, neurological conditions and has experience with torticollis and plagiocephally, cerebral palsy, autism spectrum disorder and a variety of sports injuries and concussions.
More recently, Alison has also developed skills in treating premature newborns in the NICU.
- Contemporary NDT Treatment of the Baby and Young Child
- Musculoskeletal Assessment & Management of the Child with Cerebral Palsy
- Paediatric Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Complete Concussion Management (CCM) Certification
- Level I Advanced Orthopedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy
- Lyn Watson Level I Shoulder
- Soft Tissue Release
Thursday: 10:30am – 6:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 2:30pm
Friday: 10:30am – 6:00pm