COVID-19 Safety Protocols
At Kids Physio Group, our goal every day is to promote the health and safety of all patients and their families, so we have implemented several safety procedures to do just that. Your session may look a little bit different, but we are committed to continuing to provide fun, world-class physiotherapy. Thank you so much for your support, and for taking the time to read our policies and procedures.
Our Cleaning & Sanitizing Process
- All staff and clients will be required to thoroughly wash or sanitize their hands before & after each session
- We have inventoried all of our toys and equipment and removed anything that can’t be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
- Toys and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day
- Any extra sanitization of our spaces will be done between each visit – we will work hard to do this outside of treatment times, but it may mean that your visit occasionally starts a few minutes late
What can you do to support us?
- Please do not come into the clinic if you or your child are sick
- Continue to use Telehealth if it is appropriate and working for your family
- Be patient! We are getting creative and trying new things to see as many clients as possible without sacrificing anyone’s safety, and sometimes that means growing pains. We appreciate your patience and always appreciate feedback.
Do you still have a cancellation policy?
Yes, our regular cancellation policy is still in effect for both telehealth and in-clinic sessions. As you can imagine, a lot of preparation goes into getting ready for your appointment, so 24 hours notice is required to move or cancel an appointment. If you are booked for an in-person session but it is determined that you do not meet the pre-screening criteria, your session will be changed to a virtual appointment at the same scheduled time.
What’s the purpose of staff and patient screening?
Pre-screening questions may be asked to confirm that you are healthy and not required to self-isolate based on the current public health orders of your province.
Will kids and parents be required to wear masks?
Masks are highly recommended at all times, and required when you are in close contact with another family. Our staff will be wearing masks for the entire duration of your sessions. We do not require children under 2 to wear a mask due to the risk of suffocation. We are following the WHO’s recommendations for mask wearing in children.
How are you going to sanitize all those toys?
You will notice fewer toys available during your session, but don’t worry… we have carefully inventoried and separated everything to be sure our therapists will have all the tools they need to make your appointment fun and engaging. We have also created specific cleaning procedures for our different toys and equipment, which will be implemented regularly throughout the day.
Last updated: July 4th, 2022
Please contact [email protected]